Have you ever lost it?
Viruses happen. Hard drives crash. Data is lost.
You can’t predict it, but you can be prepared. ITS is offering a centralized backup solution for UNC-CH departments. This service is an efficient and reliable backup and recovery technology to protect your computer data.
- Easy-to-use backup solution
- 24/7/365 on-demand data retrieval
- Low-cost way to protect data
- Automatic backup of desktop or laptop (10 devices per account)
- UNC signed BAA
Click here for a full list of features.
- Offers continuous, WAN-optimized, and secure endpoint data protection.
- Enables information accessibility on any device by authorized users with support for Windows®, Apple, Android, iOS, and Web browsers.
- Empowers admins with tools and real-time analytics to manage their Connected MX environment, end-user accounts, and endpoint information.
- Delivers secure mobile information protection and access through encryption, granular data privileges, and federated authentication.
- Delivers information control and management through policy “drift” compliance, policy-based protection, rule-based file sharing, and information access scoping policies.
Chrome 37, or later
Internet Explorer 11, or later
- Firefox 32.02, or later
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari 7, or later
- Windows 7, or later
- Mac OS X 10.9, or later
Please use <onyen>@ad.unc.edu as the user account for first time installation and registration with the new Connected MX service.
If for some reason you inadvertently used another email address please download this file (HPE_Reset) unzip and run it as an administrator to reset the cached email account and restart the agent setup.