Adobe Creative Cloud
Creative Cloud for Enterprise brings together everything needed to empower students, faculty, and staff to create and manage content across mobile, desktop, and the web – in a secure way. The Creative Cloud subscription provides the UNC-Chapel Hill community access to the full range of creative desktop apps for digital imaging, design, web, and video, plus online services that include 20GB of storage for all students, faculty, and staff with a valid Onyen. Best of all, the latest updates, new features, apps, and services are available as soon as they’re released. By installing the Adobe Creative Cloud applications you agree that you will not store any sensitive data in the Adobe cloud-based storage.
Who is eligible for Adobe Creative Cloud?
If you are a student, you have full access to Adobe CC, simply place an order for Adobe CC via the Software Acquisition site. Are you a faculty or staff member? Click the link below to submit a request for access to Adobe CC.
If you are a UNC Student, simply place a no cost order at the link above.
Faculty may request access to Adobe Creative Cloud for instructional, research, or administrative use. Staff may request a license for instructional use.
All non-instructional UNC employees, follow the link above for ordering information through ConnectCarolina.
Continue your Adobe CC experience.
The Adobe CC software is available to the UNC-Chapel Hill community through an Adobe Enterprise subscription model. To begin the installation process, you need to uninstall all old Adobe products from your computer. To uninstall the Adobe software, visit the adobe.com article: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems.
If you need further assistance removing Adobe CC, please contact the ITS Service Desk using one of the contact methods listed below. If you do not have any Adobe CC products, you may skip the uninstall process and continue with a clean installation.
if you are experiencing login issues or “Trial Expiration” errors follow this link to download the Limited Access Repair Tool available for both Windows and Mac systems.
UNC-Chapel Hill students, faculty and staff, have several avenues in which to receive training on Adobe products and services. Adobe has many great online tutorials for the various Creative Cloud products. The University also offers free access to LinkedIn Learning, an online training platform that has many specific Creative Cloud product lessons. Finally, the iTunes App Store provides mobile tutorial apps for the creative mind on the go.
Learn directly from Adobe with online tutorials.
Search for Adobe CC specific tutorial videos at LinkedIn Learning.
Leverage your mobile device to learn Adobe CC skills on the go.
Products & Services
- Adobe Spark:
- Create presentations, social media graphics, and videos
- Adobe Premiere Clip:
- Create amazing videos right on your iPhone or iPad
- Adobe Lightroom:
- Edit, organize, and share images anywhere, anytime on your mobile device
- Adobe Photoshop Mix:
- Powerful, easy-to-use tools that let you combine/cut out images for edits
- Adobe Photoshop Sketch:
- Natural drawing tools and custom brushes
- Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- View PDF documents from anywhere
- Adobe Illustrator Draw:
- Create free-form vector designs on your iPad or iPhone
- Adobe Illustrator Line:
- A precision drawing tool for creating perfectly straight lines, geometric shapes, and more
- Adobe Comp CC:
- Create layouts on your iPad at the touch of a finger
- Adobe Brush CC:
- Create custom brushes from photos you capture on your iPhone and iPad
- Adobe Shape CC:
- Captures shapes with your iPhone or iPad, turning them into vectors you can use in designs
- Adobe Hue:
- Capture naturally occurring color/light from your surroundings and turn them into filters/effects
- Adobe Color CC:
- Captures color combinations whereever you are and saves to CC library
- Adobe Preview CC:
- Preview your designs directly from Photoshop
- Cloud Storage:
- Get 20 GB per seat of cloud storage for file sharing, collaboration, and syncing
- Behance ProSite:
- Find inspiration, showcase work, receive feedback, and manage your personal portfolio site
- Display your professional, creative portfolio online
- Typekit Desktop Fonts:
- Over 700 desktop fonts from the growing Typekit library
- Adobe Story Plus:
- Organize video productions with collaborative screenwriting, reporting, and scheduling tools
A limited number of no-cost Adobe Creative Cloud licenses are available for instructional faculty and instructional staff. Requests will be approved for individuals whose work for the University includes one of the following activities:
- Supporting student use of Adobe Creative Cloud in for-credit courses.
- Using Adobe Creative Cloud to develop instructional materials for for-credit courses.
- Supporting labs in which Adobe Creative Cloud is installed: library labs, makerspaces, and departmental computer labs.